Archaeology Field School
2019 Session: May 20 - July 12
Deadline: Friday, March 1, 2019
Get applications in early - field school enrollment is limited!
Please return completed applications to:
Dr. Edward Henry
Director, 2019 Archaeological Field School
Department of Anthropology
Campus Delivery 1787
Colorado State University
Fort Collins, CO 80523-1787
Our Archaeology Field School takes students each summer to various sites in Colorado, Wyoming, or Tennessee. The summer 2019 session will take place at Pinson Mounds State Archaeological Park, Tennessee.
Learn about Colorado State University’s 2019 Archaeology Field School at the information session on October 31, 2018 from 3:30-4:30 p.m. in Clark C249 (the Bone Lab).
• Intensive Learning Experience for Archaeological Methods & Theory
• Required for a professional career in Archaeology, including CRM
• Learn geophysical survey methods & excavation strategies
• Explore cultural sites across the Deep South
• Two courses - ANTH 260 and 460/660 (8 credits)
Field Course Instructor
Dr. Edward Henry, Assistant Professor, Archaeology
Read about the 2018 scholarship recipients: Anthropology Field School Scholarship brings anthropology to life
Out in the Field and in the News
Check out our photos from the 2017 field school.