How to Register
Registering for courses through CSU OnlinePlus is easy and varies slightly for credit and noncredit courses.
- Click on the Course Number/Title to view the course details and available sections displayed on the right-hand side of the page.
- Click the “Add to My Courses” button to add the item to your courses. Keep browsing or searching until all the courses you want to register for are added. View your courses at any time by clicking the “My Courses” link at the top of every page of our website.
- Take a moment to review your courses. (For variable credit courses, be sure to select the number of credits desired and click the “Update Credits” button). To remove a course, simply click the “Remove” button.
- When you are ready to register, click the “Begin Online Registration” button found at the top of the “My Courses” page. You will need to sign in or create a new account to complete your registration.
- Complete each step of the online registration process following the instructions on each page and click “Submit Registration” to finalize your registration. We will notify you by email or mail once your registration is confirmed.
Summer 2014 Online Anthropology Courses
Fall 2014 Online Anthropology and Geography Courses
If you have any questions regarding online courses, please contact the department at: