The Department of Anthropology works closely with the Career Center on campus as well as a number of partner organizations around Colorado and the nation to publicize job and internship opportunities for our students as they become available. Our students graduate with a wide range of skills and are qualified in a variety of industries so the jobs we post are varied.
Please check back often for updates.
If you would like help with your resume or have questions about how to utilize social media for networking, don’t hesitate to contact us! Shoot an email to Katie.Horton@colostate.edu for more information.
For more information about how to obtain an internship, please click here.
Cultural Resource Specialist: Archaeology in Golden, CO
- Application Due: Ongoing
- Please submit your resume to Tetra Tech, Inc. at http://tetratech.com with a cover letter and salary requirements.
- Cultural Resource Specialist in Midland, TX
- Cultural Resource Specialist in New Mexico
AppleCare College Program
- Apply Online
- Contact Spencer Hayes at email@example.com or visit AppleCare’s website for more information.
- Volunteer position: Vertebrate Paleontology Collections Assistant
- 4 hours per week
- Online Adult Volunteer Application
- Volunteer Services Department at 303.370.6419.
- Check Facebook for Opportunities